Well here we are… Two days shy of my favorite day of the year!!
I am down right giddy about it all, to be quite frank. As I watched Elf last night I told Brent… “I think I am Buddy the Elf’s sister.”
1. I could pretend that everyday is December 25th.
2. I love hot cocoa and maple syrup.
3. I sleep about 45 minutes each night.
4. I want to know your favorite color.
5. And I believe that the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
Yep. I must be an elf.
I do hope you have enjoyed your December and have embraced all things Christmas. The Crenshaw’s have purposely pulled away from hustle and bustle to be as intentional as possible this Advent season. As these next two days bring Christmas to us, I pray we can all stand in awe of the baby in the manger… who came that “man no more may die.”
I appreciate you, sweet readers. From my home to your, Merry Christmas!!
Enjoy… Embrace… Emmanuel, God With Us.