You are going to laugh.
The other day I was reading a Christian blog I really like called Under Grace Over Coffee. Every Friday she does what she calls “Caffeinated Randomness” where she will post something random about herself, her week, pictures, thoughts, etc.
This got me thinking….I can be very random.
The Lord gets a BIG kick out of me, I’m sure.
Here are a few random things about me….Don’t laugh too hard.
1. A lot happens while I flat iron my hair. I pray really loud in my bathroom. While flat ironing my hair. Sometimes I do squats while flat ironing my hair. And I stretch while flat ironing my hair. (Crazy, I know) Did I mention how LOUD I pray?
2. I really do sometimes dance around my kitchen, in my bathrobe, before the boys wake up. The other day my song of choice was Marvelous Light, by Charlie Hall. Oh my goodness, I couldn’t contain myself. Had to dance.
3. We found a waffle in our TV armoire this morning. Also a Hot Wheel in Brent’s shoe. Could have been worse.
4. I am ALL about Chris Tomlin’s new song “Our God is Greater.” I get many stares at red lights while listening to it.
5. My little Ethan asked Jesus into his heart this week. HUGE. Blog to come on this momentous night.
6. I like the smell of skunk. Kind of reminds me of coffee. And coffee makes me think of Jesus. So would I go so far to say that skunk makes me think of Jesus? Wow. Is that a logical syllogism?
7. I am crazy in love with Jesus. Absolutely crazy about Him.
8. Scripture I’m clinging to today….Psalm 140:7 O Sovereign Lord, my strong deliverer, [He] shields my head in the day of battle. He protects our minds. Mmm.
9. Prayer changes me.
10. There is always a season of WAIT before harvest. Always.
Feel free to share your own randomness…