My Life Psalm
Praise the Lord, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.
The Lord is compassionate and gracious,
slow to anger, abounding in love.
He does not treat us as our sins deserve
or repay us according to our iniquities.
For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him……
Yesterday my friend and I were talking and she told me her life Psalm was Psalm 121. I thought, “Wow. What a neat thing to know about her.”
I love knowing people. I love hearing what is going on in the hearts of my friends. What makes them laugh, what they love to do.
I also saw on another Christian blog a great idea. The writer opened up the page for readers to tell a little about themselves. And they did. And it was SO neat. So, being completely unoriginal I am going to copy her great idea – but add my own twist.
I’d love to get to know you. Here are a few questions. But feel free to share more….
1. How do you take your cup of joe?
2. In one word describe your personality.
3. What are a few things you love to do? Do you have a blog address?
4. What are some of your favorite verses or your life psalm? (No pressure on this one:))
1. I like my joe Khaki 🙂 with non-dairy creamer. And honey. I’m odd, I know.
2. One word – Bubbly 😉
3. I love to….play with my little rascal boys. Have inside jokes with my hubby. Soak up a little sun once in a while. Run. Read and Write.
4. Love Psalm 103, Hebrews 11:1 and Philippians 3:10 to name a few.
I’d love to get to know you. Share?
Click on comment and write in the area. No google account? Click on “anonymous” and just sign your name in your post. Fun!! I can’t wait to read about you!